We recently moved to Southern Indiana. While in Northern Illinois I worked with as many as 42 couples in a year and saw many friends and family referrals over the years. The introductory pricing is reflective of being new to the area.
If you are on this page, chances are you’ve never been married and you’ve never shopped for professional photography before. The truth is, if you got by with what you originally perceived to be a bargain, but you didn’t like your pictures, you won’t be happy. I have worked with packages and with a la carte pricing so there are options for you. What I hear time and again is that what I’ve offered
has been a great value for the investment the family has made. For this, I am grateful to provide my photography services to well over 300 couples.
First meeting booking bonus
Come ready to place your retainer and you can add on a full engagement portrait session and your choice of add ons. Session to be photographed within 20 miles of main office. Each is normally $225.
- 95 save the date announcements
- 10×10 press printed guest book
$1200 Just the photo DVD
- Up to 8 hours on your wedding day
- Additional time is $75/hr
- All 600 plus images are color corrected and burned to a high res DVD/thumb drive & Dropbox 4 days after the wedding
- 75 artist favorite images are more enhanced. Exit Signs removed from the background, skin tones are evened out with dodging and healing brush etc.
- Custom online web site to view and order
$1600 Keepsake Beginnings
- 20 page formal firm paged coffee table album (professional firm pages in smooth or canvas texture not a soft back shutterfly style album.)
- Additional insert/2 page fee – $59
- Up to 8 hours on your wedding day l Additional time is $75/hr and includes $75 print/album credit
- All time to crop, color correct and edit ordered images
- Custom online web site to view and order images
- Advanced digital editing/Background clutter reduction (Exit is not a word you want in your marriage, I take it out.)
- Extremely helpful album design process (Predesigned the week after the wedding and you can make changes from there.)
$2400 Couples Choice
Includes everything above plus:
- 36 page upgraded formal album in either a traditional or magazine style
- Up to 13 hours on your wedding day
- Additional time is $75/hr and includes $75 print/album credit
$3600 Perfect Day
- Any album any size up to 90 pages and up to 16×20 inches in size in either a traditional or magazine style
- Image projection at the reception or church
- 2 $400 parent credits
- Extended engagement session and guest book
- Save the date announcements
- Second Photographer
- Photo Booth
$5700 I Do iPad
- iPad with highlight with room service the day after your wedding.
- Full video service including a 7-10 minute highlight
- Everything listed in the perfect day.
Wedding Video and Wedding Films
This is not your uncle’s video. A nicely edited presentation of your wedding.
- Highlights edited more like a movie trailer
- Mulitple high def. cameras for better angles
- wireless mics direct audio feeds for clarity
- dance floor lighting to keep the focus on you leaving the rest of the room in ambience
- steady cames and sliders for a smooth look
- extended pauses edited out
- the best way to remember your vows and toasts.
- Up to 90 minutes at your ceremony location with a documentary edit from the seating of the parents to the releasing of your guests.
- Up to 8 hours at your wedding with filming beginning at the before ceremony preparations. Documentary edit from the seating of the parents to the dancing of your guests.
Highlight add on
- 3-4 minutes with one voice $300. (Pastor, Toast, Vows)
- 7-10 minutes with multiple voices, and 1 minute teaser. $500
Wedding Photo Booth
Our most popular package includes 3 hours of service with unlimited props and unlimited prints. Regular price $650. Save 30% when added to another service. When your wedding is NOT Saturday – free.